The Children’s Guild’s two special education day schools located in Baltimore City and Prince George’s County, serve children and adolescents in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C., metropolitan areas.
The Baltimore City campus located in the northeast corner of the city serves students ages 5 to 21, in grades kindergarten through 12.
- Nonpublic Special Education Day school, serving kindergarten through high school
- Autism Spectrum Program, serving student on the autism spectrum
- School-to-Work Vocational Program (ages 14-21)
Prince George’s County Campus
5702 Sargent Road
Chillum, MD 20782-2321
(The school sits next to St. John De La Salle Church. Turn into the church’s parking lot and follow drive back. The school building sits at 5702-5704-5706 Sargent Road.)
View Map | Get Directions
The Prince George’s County campus serves children ages 5 through 14 in grades kindergarten through eight with a high school program for students with autism in grades 9 through 12. The campus specializes in educational services for children with autism or emotional disturbances who reside in Prince George’s and Montgomery counties and surrounding areas in Maryland and Washington, D.C.
- Nonpublic special education day school, serving kindergarten through grade twelve
- Level V services to assist students with autism and Asperger’s Syndrome