Name of RFP: Monarch Academy Annapolis – Janitorial Services
RFP Tracking Number: 90002
Brief Description of Services/Supplies Needed:
Monarch Academy Annapolis is requesting qualified vendors for Janitorial Services for our newest location at:
Monarch Academy Annapolis
2001 Capital Drive
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
The building is approximately 80,000 sq ft. The Monarch Academy Annapolis will supply the paper products (can liners, paper towels, toilet tissue, hand soap). It is the responsibility of the contractor to supply cleaning chemicals, supplies and equipment.
Open Bid Date: May 1, 2017
Closing Bid Date (2 pm EST): May 12, 2017
Point of Contact: Thomas Rivard-Willis, email@example.com
Instruction to Bidders:
- Staff will be on site May 3, 2017 at 9 am for a walk through.
- All bids must be submitted at childrensguild.org/rfp/ by 2 pm on May 12. 2017.
Technical Specifications / Supporting Documents:
- Cleaning Task Frequency Table – Includes a list of rooms and flooring material. Also includes approximate square footage of flooring materials based on room use type. Please note the Gym Floor will not be Sport Court. I will be VCT material. The Gym floor is approximately 10,000 sqft.
- Site Drawings – Each room is illustrated with approximate square footage.
- Janitorial Services RFP
- All proposals must be uploaded on our Proposal Submission web page unless stated differently in the RFP.
- All proposals must be received by 2:00 pm EST on the day specified by the details of the RFP unless stated otherwise in the RFP.
- Please contact the person listed in the RFP for additional information or if clarification is needed.
- Proposals will not be accepted by telephone or after the submission deadline.
- Any proposal not addressing all areas as outlined in the RFP will not be considered.
The Children’s Guild provides equal opportunities to all vendors and prospective vendors without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Children’s Guild complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination at all locations in which the company has facilities.
The Children’s Guild expressly prohibits any form of unlawful vendor or prospective vendor harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability to The Children’s Guild’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.